I am a Soft Summer
- Eyes-Hazel, Hair-Med/Mousey Brown, Skin-Beige (A neutral coloring among the seasons)
- Celebrity example-Sarah Jessica Parker & Jennifer Aniston
- Combinations to try:
- Try Monochromatic
- if you want to be colorful, Purples and greens will look great on you. You can also try some of the Autumn color pallets.
- neutral color combinations.
- (mix of warm and cool, deep and light)
- Try colors that are diffused with grey, making them look soft and cool.
- Soft greens bring out the sparkle in your light eyes.
- here is the color pallet they suggest for soft Summers
Colors From Left: Slate grey, grey, light desert sand, taupe, mauve, deep rose, red-violet, raspberry, baby pink, deep mauve, burgundy, light lemon yellow, light green, turquoise, jade, emerald green, spruce, navy, periwinkle, lavender, dusty purple, blue teal.
- Eyes-Dark Brown, Hair-Med/Mousey Brown, Skin-Beige
- Celebrity examples-Sarah Jessica Parker & Jennifer Aniston or Kate Beckinsale
- Being between a soft summer and a warm autumn they can follow the same color suggestions as Bri, or try some of the warm autumn suggestions below
Here are some tips the website gave
- If you dye your hair dark brown you'll be able to wear tomato red and black. (Gwen has been telling me she wants to dye her hair to be dark like her Aunt Desiree's :)
- Blue is NOT the best color for you
- great neutrals for you are cream and dark Chocolate
- great colors for you are peach, greens & browns
Warm Autumn color pallet
Camel, khaki, coffee brown, cream, medium brown, dark brown, light salmon, dark peach, salmon, pumpkin, rust, terracotta, aubergine, light yellow, light moss, evergreen, marigold, emerald turquoise, teal, forest green, light periwinkle, purple.
Maggie is a