Friday, May 29, 2009

When I was at BYU a guy in one of my classes told everyone that his wife got something called a Hooter Hider at her baby shower. I looked them up and started making them after I had Maggie. I did quite a bit of trouble shooting with the first 1/2 dozen and I handed them out as gifts. A friend from Church Saw a few of them and asked if she could buy one from me. Since I've been making so many, I thought I would start taking pictures of each style I come up with.
This is a springy girl one. I used some green material with white poke-a-dots. Then I added 2 stripes of pink rick rack with a strip of white ribbon in between them. To finish it off I used some pink material to make the neck.


1 comment:

  1. You're going to have to teach me how to make them cute like you do! So glad you started this blog!

    ReplyDelete