Thursday, February 9, 2012

My HOW TO's

Being a military family I often think about the future. Where will we be, what will we be doing, how old will Gwen and Maggie be when...
By the time my husband is eligible to retire my girls will already have graduated from High school and will be off to college. And if he enjoys his job and wants to stay in a few extra years they might be married off before we settle down in one place for good.
This thought sparked another one. I won't be there to help them with so many things when they need help. There are so many times I think, "I wish my Mom was here", or "What I'd give to drop everything and go out with my sisters today?"
Hopefully I will have taught my girls many of the life skills they will need, but if not, or if they forget, I wanted to record some of the things I think they should know, so that they can learn or relearn them as they need them.
So I have begun making some How to Videos. Who knows if Blogger will be around 15 years from now or if this technology will be ridiculously out of date, but I'd still like to make the effort for them.
I LOVE YOU GIRLS

1 comment:

  1. I love your how-to's! I check in whenever I can to watch/listen to them!

    ReplyDelete