We had a very busy week, so today was a lay around the house kind of morning. The girls were behaving better than usual and entertaining themselves, so I got something on my "getting ready for the baby" to-do list checked off my list.
I made a diaper bag by following this tutorial. It was fairly good, but I was glad there were photos along with the words so I could try to interpret some of the steps that were a little confusing to me.
It ended up begin much smaller than I thought it would be, but I was able to make it completely out of scraps that I had laying around in my craft area :) I think it will be a great bag for Daddy to use because it is actually made out of the official dessert Camouflage uniform fabric that they use on Daddy's uniform. I had picked it up at Wallmart several years ago for $3 a yard. (Don't ask me how Walmart got the same material as the military.) I think I might even make my way over to the Navy exchange the next time I'm on base and see if they have any Sea Bee patches that I could put on the front pocket.
In my excitement I forgot to wash it before I took the photos, so there are a few red lines on it from when I was putting it together, but I will wash it and it will look great.