Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Batman cap for Halloween

For Halloween this year I made a few costumes.
I used this tutorial to make myself a candy corn costume. Make sure to sew the fleece so that it stretches from side to side and then you don't have to worry about a zipper or buttons to get in and out of the costume.

And since we already had a batman costume for my toddler I fell in love with this idea for a cape.  I made mine out of fleece so that it would repel rain and possibly offer more warmth.  Plus, I didn't have to worry about hemming everything or the fabric unraveling.


Toby thought it was the best peek-a-boo toy EVER because it never fell off.


 Hope you all had a great Halloween too



1 comment:

  1. Love it! Since we've lived in So Cal our whole lives, we've struggled since moving with how to keep the kids warm enough!

    ReplyDelete