Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I have a lack of boy nursing covers, but I just made this dessert camouflage nursing cover. It is made of the same fabric used for Sam's uniform. I got a TON of the fabric so I could make some covers to sell/give as gifts, make a diaper bag and maybe even have some left over for anything Sam might want me to make.

It has some dark brown material for the neckline and some khaki webbing for the trim. I think the next one I do I will add the brown material under the khaki webbing to help it stand out a little more and make it more visually appealing. Also, if the covers are for a military family, I will go to the uniform center on base and get some patches to sew on. I think I will get a Sea Bee patch to put on one and save it for some day when we have a boy.
Because it is made out of uniform fabric it is strong without being too heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment