- It is baggy around the arms, (That seems to be the intended style.)
- But the waistline fits beautifully and shows off your shape.
- The neckline is not too low and an underpinning is not needed, even when you bend over.
- It is a little short waisted. I think it will work well with a highwaisted skirt, a coverup for a dress. Or length could be added with a flounce or ruffled trim around the bottom.
What I did differently/would do differently next time.
- I didn't like the baggy short sleeves, so I gave them the same elastic treatment I did with the dress I posted about a few days ago.
- I had some trouble turning under the curve on the hem around the neckline. Next time I will need to either use bias tape or make sure to stop stitching about a quarter of an inch from the end of the fabric at the shoulder seems.
Another little bit of pattern info I thought I would share is this website.
I found it very helpful in choosing this pattern. I look forward to researching my future pattern purchases here.