Thursday, December 22, 2011

New recipe site

I have been feeling tired of all of our regular meals that we have at dinner time and I keep looking for something new. Here is one of my favorites that I found this week.

Easy Creamy Mexican Skillet from My Family Meal Plan

It is sort of like a mexican stroganoff. It also reminds me of hamburger helper, but a packet free homemade version. Anyway, 3 out of 4 of us liked it. Give it a try and see how your family might like it.

I also think that I will enjoy exploring the website a bit more. They have a long list in the side bar of all their labels, so you can click on chicken, or ground beef, or whatever you want to find the perfect thing for your dinner.

I'll add it to our favorite recipe link list, hopefully along with some more gems that I find here :)

1 comment:

  1. You should look at Heavenly Homemakers! We have many of her recipes, and whenever I need something new, I always looks through hers first!

    ReplyDelete