Thursday, June 3, 2010

Flower Girl Dresses

I Do-
My brother-in-law is getting married next month and I'm going to make some cute matchy dresses for the girls and their older cousin. My sister to be, has picked out this pattern (Butterick 3351). Here are some of the ideas I have for the dresses. Let me know what you think.

Her colors are red and black, so when I picked up the pattern, I also got some red satin blanket binding. I used it to make these cute rose hair clips. After I've made a few more maybe I can type out some directions for them.
Here is a blank copy of the pattern so Erin can get her creative juices flowing if she doesn't like my ideas. Which would be totally fine, it's your day sweetie. Just tell me what you want, your wish is my command ;)





2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you come up with! It'll be awesomely cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting. Good luck with such a fun project.

    ReplyDelete