Saturday, May 22, 2010

My new toy:

I saw some cute note cards in the store yesterday. they were adorably decorated and had a place where you could place a personalized message. The messages were typed on little circles that were 1.25" and I fell in love with the idea. So I bought a 1.25" hole puncher and have been having fun using it.

After using some of my scrapbook paper I wised up and went through my magazines and punched a lot of stuff to use on note cards.

I found letters, newspaper print, Animal print, florals and even a brown paper bag.

I look forward to finding some fun ideas of things to do with them.





2 comments:

  1. If nothing else I'm sure it would provide tons of entertainment for the girls to glue dots on stuff! Cute idea, how much was the hole punch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was 10-15. I normaly don't get stuff like that, but I guess I was in a spendy mood or day dreamed of all the things i'd do with it making it seem priceless at the time.

    ReplyDelete