Tuesday, May 18, 2010

OMG, I'm a featured artist!

I submitted my post about making a crown to one pretty thing and it will be posted on their site today! Check it out!


http://www.oneprettything.com/?p=10091

One Pretty Thing is an amazing site that, as the author puts it, "scour(s) the craft forums, sites and blogs to bring you the best tutorials and DIY projects from across the Internet."



Rachel, the author, is constantly updating the site with a very wide variety of projects to choose from. I can't remember how I found it, may from Aimee's site. (gotta love linking :) Thanks to both of you. I'm addicted to one pretty thing and so excited to now have a little part in such a wonderful site.

1 comment:

  1. So not surprised!! You are awesome!! Congrats! That's SO exciting!!

    ReplyDelete